Bronze Poodle Sculpture

bronze dog sculpture

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tracker the Poodle photo shoot

Tracker is quite the gentleman for he was very well behaved.

The photo shoot and measurements for the life-size commission went better than planned.

My flight left Ontario International Airport at 7:30 Am and I was back from San Francisco at 1:40 PM.

Below are a few of the images taken of Tracker the poodle

This is a bird's eye view of the proposed pose.

Here is the diagonal view for the pose.





Tracker it was a pleasure to take your photos and measurements for your life-sized bronze sculpture. Soon there will be two of you in the office. Hopefully your bronze clone will be as behaved as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST