Bronze Poodle Sculpture

bronze dog sculpture

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Canine Tracker gets his nose sculpted

Today turned out to be a dog nose day. I spent a couple of hours proportioning and detailing the canine’s nose.
clay dog nose sculptThe teeth will be introduced after the interior of the mouth is completed. I inserted eyes, but they still need work.

chavant clay dog nose sculptI will add more hair towards the upper section of the nose.

Chavant clay modeling dog nose
From this image I noticed, I need to build the snout area to give it a fluffier look. The ears need direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST